Saturday, April 19, 2014

Iris leads the way!

The Wrap is Done!!!!!

We are so happy, it was a longtime coming and a lot of changes before it actually happened but it was worth it in the end.  I hope that everyone else likes it as much as I do.  Even more importantly I hope it gets the questions asked and people involved in helping other Veterans.  I already have had a number of people ask questions about it and make comments about it on the short trip up to the Cape this weekend.

So now that the wrap is done what is next you ask?  Well if you have read the past blogs you will have read that I am looking for a small enclosed 4 or 5x6 single axle trailer so that I can carry tables tents and chairs to be able to set up booths and stuff when I do informational shows.  I would like to get that wrapped also.  32 Signs is on Board to help with that also so all we have to do is find the trailer.

Some of you that have been following also know that I have been on the BOD (Board of Directors) of a Non Profit called VETS which is a Montana based 501c3 that is going to be a ranch designed to accept Veterans and other civil servants that are suffering from PTSD and TBI issues to come and spend time on a working ranch while receiving all the care needed to get back into the community.  That program over the past few weeks has made huge leaps in moving forward.  More information on that will be coming soon.

This is exciting stuff and will really put the word "Mission" to full use.  So if anyone is looking for a great way to help stem that current 33 veterans a day committing suicide this could be a huge focal point.  Please keep it in your prayers.

Yes I have been spending a lot of time at the doctors and will probably have a few more weeks where I have to do the same.  All I can say is not to worry it is not a big deal just my normal everyday type stuff going on and not worth focusing on at all.  We just have to keep moving on through it all and focus on the price which is to live a full and great life.  I thank everyone for their continued support.

This coming week we will be out on Long Island then down in Maryland for the VetDogs 5k Fundraiser.  It is not to late to get involved in that either as a sponsor of a runner or a sponsor of Vetdogs straight out.  I thank everyone for all the support through all the support on my page we are moving toward the goal of 20k and I hope to have to push it to the 30k mark before mid summer if all goes well. The link for that is http://kent.VetDogs.org

God bless and have a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment