Monday, April 7, 2014

Wrap up day


This is the wrap for the nose of the camper.  The camper was going down to 32 signs today and was to be done by Wed or Thursday this week.  That is now on hold for a bit while they finish up a rush order, the joy of being a discount job and a charity case.  To say that I am excited to officially unveil this is an understatement.  It seems that we have been talking about this project forever in one form or another so to be getting something done is amazing.  Many thank you's go out to Maggie Starr  for doing the artwork for the wrap she did an amazing job. It will be done soon just not sure exactly when yet.  Hopefully before the 5K in Annapolis the end of the month.

This week Iris & I will be up at the American Heroes Hockey Challenge this event should be a great time for all who come out.  I know we've been waiting to get the Warriors up to the Northeast for sometime now.  Hope to see a bunch of people out there to support both the olympians and our nations warriors.

As always here is the info on the fundraising page for VetDogs Attention: I have a Personal Fundraising Page for VetDogs Now! Please follow this link and make a donation to help another veteran like me get a service dog 

Friday - Iris and I will be down at the Charlestown Breachway for the opening weekend of the campground.  Rumor has it that the shipwreck is showing during low tides so come on down and visit.  I am looking forward to just having a relaxing time after a long winter away from the beach and ocean. With the new camera to replace the stolen one I am hoping that I can get some mojo and capture some great shots.  I know I am looking forward to working at it at least.

For those that do not follow me on FaceBook, the newest plan to help with the travel and speaking on Veteran issues that I do has started to take shape.  I am looking for a used working condition covered 4x6 single axle trailer for a deal. I can not afford a new one at this moment. I am thinking of using it to carry the show on the road. Someplace to put the chairs tables generator and spare extras along with the canopies. Figure I can get this wrapped next to go with the wrap on the nose of the camper being done this week. So if anyone see's a deal out there please let me know.  The picture here is an idea of what I am thinking about.

For those Truck Camper folk out there, a bunch of TC's will be circling the wagons so to speak out on the good ole Cape Cod.  It's not to late to grab a reservation at the Scusset Beach State Reservation I am in Site 30 for Fri and Sat night.  Should be a lot of fun meeting new people and I already know that a bunch have become supporters of America's VetDogs and other Veteran issues.  Actually seems the camping community as a whole has a large number of veterans in it.

Thank you all for following our travels.  Please feel free to suggest ideas or ways to help get the word out to our veterans out there that are struggling before it is to late.   As always if you would like to have Iris and I come out to an event in your area let us know and we will try to make it happen.

As always here is the info on the fundraising page for VetDogs Attention: I have a Personal Fundraising Page for VetDogs Now! Please follow this link and make a donation to help another veteran like me get a service dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment